Following the Prime Minister’s announcement of the latest national lockdown to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, for your reassurance Installers Uk will continue to maintain the highest levels of service in the safest possible manner during this current climate.
The measures that we have put in place since early 2020 have continued to provide effective safety and ensure the wellbeing of our customers and employees throughout the pandemic.
Achieving this level of activity in the safest possible way is a testament to the commitment of our dedicated employees who have adapted quickly and adhered to the measures we have put in place for our work in customer’s homes and within our offices.
We continue to monitor and review, and update our policies and procedures, not only to be in line with Government and Public Health England guidelines.
Stock of PPE will continue to be maintained at high levels for our field surveyors, install operatives and providing training updates to ensure our employees act safely.
Fortunately, with the imminent roll out of the vaccine over coming weeks and months we can start to see a positive future after a challenging 2020.
Installers Uk would like to wish you all a healthy 2021
David Watson. Managing Director.
The following safety measures include:
All of the survey and install appointments will be contact-free with no physical contact between customers and employees.
- New PPE on each appointment for all field surveyors and install operatives
- Safe distancing (We ask politely if you would not enter the same room as our employees whilst carrying out checks)
- Regularly checking all staff for symptoms and high temperatures
- We are cleaning down all equipment on regular basis including computers and surfaces
- Regularly washing hands before and after each appointment.
- Keeping a full supply of all anti bacterial cleaning materials.