Employed Surveyor/ Canvasser – North Wales
Installers UK Ltd are a fast-growing insulation company with their Head Office based in Ipswich, Suffolk with branches across the UK.
We install cavity wall insulation, loft insulation, boilers, heating controls and first time central heating to homes across the UK. We are looking for an experienced canvasser/surveyor for our North Wales branch. You will need to have previous experience in surveying for Cavity Wall Insulation. You will work closely with and be line managed by our Sales manager.
Company car. Surveying equipment and tools are provided.
Basic Salary + commission OTE 60k+
20 days holiday + bank holidays per year
Hours of work: Mainly 8am – 5pm with one hour (unpaid lunch) You will sometimes be expected to work outside of these hours.
- Main duties are door to door canvassing/Surveying
- Sitting/surveying in-house leads
- To achieve daily/weekly targets/KPIs
- To be comfortable and confidently offer customers free insulation measures
- To identify opportunities to self-generate work/properties that require insulation
- To work flexible hours and display good time management to suit the customer
- Have hunger and enthusiasm for success
- Be articulate, professional and have drive
- Follow up on new leads and referrals
- To be flexible and willing to develop product and market knowledge
- To empathise with a range of householders to advise on the grants available to them
- Have hunger to earn
- Be creative on how you generate sales
- Skills, qualifications and experience:
- Able to achieve daily/weekly targets/KPIs
- Have experience in cavity wall insulation surveying or installing
- Have proven track record of previous door to door sales experience
- Have strong effective communications both externally and internally
- To display ability to close sales
- Be approachable, proactive and positive
- Ability to talk to homeowners and private tenants face to face
- Have previous experience of ECO funding
- To effectively and timely manage the after sales paperwork
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Have clean, valid driving licence
- To be smart, presentable and friendly