Installers UK are opening a new branch in Derby. We are looking to recruit Cavity wall and Loft insulation installers. Applicants will need at least 1 years’ experience with installing bead insulation and a valid ACOPS.
Installers UK’s Head office is based in Ipswich which covers East Anglia and Essex. Our North Wales Branch is based in Mold. The new branch will be based in Derby and will be a great opportunity to cater for the Midlands Area.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To insulate properties to PAS 2030 and System providers’ specifications.
- Leaving properties in a clean and professional manner.
- Working at heights will be required.
- ACOPS approved.
- To complete accurate paperwork and provide photos daily and return back to office.
- Must have a clean, valid driving license.
- Travelling mainly no more than 1.5 – 2 hours from base per day.
- Be committed, hardworking and organised.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Maintaining your working equipment, van and compressor.
At least one person must be experienced if applying as a team of 2 installers.Working hours are expected to be on site for 8am till 5pm or once the final job is completed.
This role will mainly be cavity wall insulation but there may be some lofts required for install.
We are looking for two individuals which will be self-motivated, hard-working and will work as a team reporting back directly to the Install Manager.We provide great rates of pay and the opportunity to earn more.