Insulation Installer- Ipswich
Installers UK are a national government approved insulation installers. Always ensuring high quality workmanship. We provide direct access to ECO and Council funded grants. Installers UK have helped more than 18,000 homeowners to receive energy efficiency measures on their properties, greatly improving energy efficiency, saving money and reducing carbon usage in homes.
Installers UK’s Head office is based in Ipswich which covers East Anglia. Our North Wales Branch is based in Mold. The new branches are based in Derby, Lancashire & Northampton covering the midlands.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To insulate properties to PAS 2030 and System providers’ specifications.
- Leaving properties in a clean and professional manner.
- Working at heights will be required.
- ACOPS approved.
- To complete accurate paperwork and provide photos daily and return back to office.
- Must have a clean, valid driving license.
- Travelling mainly no more than 1.5 – 2 hours from base per day.
- Be committed, hardworking and organised.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Maintaining your working equipment, van and compressor.
Working hours are expected to be on site for 8am till 5pm or once the final job is completed.
This role will mainly be cavity wall insulation but there may be some lofts required for install. We are looking for an individuals which will be self-motivated, hard-working and will work as a team reporting back directly to the Install Manager and/or Operations Director.
We provide great rates of pay and the opportunity to earn more.